Monday, March 19, 2007

They're leaving the building!


Yup that's the 1.5 kg I keep playing with post holidays. I've finally decided that I've had enough and it's now war :) Really I am thankful that with no gym or running to speak of it's not more. Enough said!
I've tried to 'outdo' sweaty Rae post cardio, but as you can see from the picture above, I don't even come close to the shade of pink Miss Rae is! However if this picture makes you spill your coffee down your front in horror, then it's probably done it's job! I took this after doing RPM 30 in the Bolthole. My HR got up to 163 during Tracks 5 and 7 and I am noticing that it is really starting to drop during my 'recoveries', so the emphasis on cardio has definitely paid dividends fitness wise. I then went to the ROR and did Alwyn Cosgrove's New Rules of Lifting, Break In Program B (phew, that's a mouthful). "Break In" took 15-20 minutes - gotta love a strength training program like that! It was pretty solid work though.
OK, off to prep lunch and do the chores :)

7 comments:

Splice said...

Great workout Liz :-)

You know you have lovely teeth!!

LizN said...

Aw thanks Deb, all the better to chomp all those veggies with :)

Hugs
Liz ;)

Miss Positive said...

Phew must have been a great workout! You are dripping!!

Hilary xx

liz said...

Great photo, I think we should all post one of these after workout dripping in sweat pics. Well, OK, maybe not me, we dont want them to shut down the whole internet!!!!

Tracey said...

I think it would be hard to be as red as Rae, I even can't beat that. Just as long as you know u've had a great workout is that is needed.

Jodi said...

you have beautiful eyes Liz!

redcat said...

That's a great photo. I should take one of myself post Thursday MMA and karate classes. I'm always a disgusting mess! And the shower feels SOOO good! :)