Wednesday, March 21, 2007

He's back!

DH is back home safe and sound. I can't believe it has been a month since we last saw each other. Poor fella is having a sleep right now as his body is telling him it's time to go to bed (South Africa is eight hours behind the Eastern States of Australia) - it is lovely to see him again.

Workout this morning was Cathe's Cardio Fusion "Mix and Max" Premix which clocked in at 80 mins. I don't know if it's the workout or DH being home, but I have been absolutely starving today. I've wolfed down two slices of bread in addition to my usuals - weird in that I'm really not all that keen on bread. Maybe it's avoidance eating because what I think I am craving is chocolate. Luckily there is some Mr Cadbury's in the fridge to help me out!

3 comments:

Flea said...

Well, welcome back to him then :)
What did he think of SA! Sure he got some good tales to tell!

Janew said...

Thats great that your hubby is back Liz :)
also sounds like you are doing some killer sessions :D

have a fab day!
jane xo

ps..so I think I read that you are coming back to the suburbs of QLD, when and where are you moving to? be cool to meet you oneday!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, bread, chocolate, bread, chocolate, bread, chocolate... um, nope! It just doesn't work as a sub for me, lol. :-)

Glad the hubby's home safe and sound. Enjoy some time together!!