Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Still on the brain topic

Today I had further (unexpected) insights into where I need to go this year. Thank goodness I didn't set any concrete goals - looks like a path is being laid out for me as we speak.

Right now, I'm immersed in school holiday activities. Today I saw "Alvin and the Chipmunks - The Squeakwel" with the girls after doing a Bodystep fill at Jinders this morning. I seem to be doing quite a few fill ins at the moment - I'm sure the reason for that is that I'm being given the opportunity to practice my teaching more often as LMI auditions are on again in May and I'm going to have another tilt at it, all things being good on the injury front.

My shoulder has settled down nicely and I'm hoping to test it with some weights next week. I can't see my way clear this week with another 7 classes to go before the end of the week. I'm sure my big quads have grown even more massive with some decent load being applied in RPM.

Tomorrow's goal involves doing another menu plan up - last week's effort was really successful and being prepared felt pretty good.

1 comment:

ss2306 said...

You just need to enhance those massive quads with a symbol me thinks.