Sunday, January 03, 2010

Just Do It Girl is in da house!

Today I'm organizing a week's worth of dinners and a new training program that will see my dinky shoulder progress back to normal. How does Moroccan Lamb Cutlets with Greens and Orange Couscous sound? I nabbed that one out of the Australian Healthy Food Guide magazines as well as one for Tangy Chicken Curry. Shelley is coming over on Tuesday so we can play Ebay together (as we're both highly committed to removing the extraneous crap from our lives and Ebay is the perfect place to try our luck - though my blog has been a good source of business as well. Most of the items I listed have sold and I hope that everyone who purchased these little bargains enjoys them as much as I did.

I've bought a monthly pass to our local pool and am going to start swimming again. I've been testing out the dodgy shoulder by doing a bit of "air freestyle" which is more embarrassing to look at than painful, so hopefully the added resistance that the water gives won't make too much of a difference.

On that note, I had better sign off and create my shopping list. My weekly menu, is in (gasp!) a Word Table. Stranger phenomenons have happened, I'm sure, but this is a first for me.

1 comment:

Magda said...

Yummmm the Moroccan lamb sounds divine Liz but I'd leave the orange out of the cous cous (just cant come at fruit with my meat). Love the "just do it" attitude which is how I'm approaching this year. No specific goals as yet but getting out there daily and doing it and feeling great for it. Have a fantastic 2010.

Cheers

Magda