Thursday, December 31, 2009

Beautiful Blogger Awards

Thanks to Chelle for tagging me. I love reading about all these unknown facts about everyone - they're a lot of fun.

Here goes:
1) It's now an open secret but I'm really dreadful at the art of time management (anyone want to buy a book on time management)

2) I hate wearing anything with a V Neck - for some reason, it just aint flattering on me.

3) I've been busted for using a mobile phone in my car (on a country backroad) and now have the nickname of 'The Criminal Cat'. It's stuck, even though the offence happened a good two years ago.

4) I have two piercings, one in each ear. I did have another, given to me by Shelley, but it kept getting infected so I've let it close. I don't have any tattoos.

5) I love getting mail, listening to the rain on the roof and reading books.

6) I would love to be a good photographer

7) I'm an eternal student. I've done two degrees and given the chance would be back at University like a shot!

Now I have to tag seven people:

Shelley
Katie P
Kerryn
Andrea
Michelle C
Mish
Shannon

2 comments:

ss2306 said...

Tagged but missed me (ner ner).

I'd tell you some unknown facts but then I'd have to kill you.

Fuck I'm funny today!!

LizN said...

oh, crap that must be really something! See you Sat!