Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Without Exception


I'm borrowing this title from another member at LL who has a thread going "without exception". It was good inspiration for me to pass onto some clients today - who is the most successful in their transformation endeavours? -Those who do as I ask "without exception" - those who focus on what is important and discard what is not important. I don't ask for perfection, but I do ask for self analysis and plan of action when something does not go right. Our "failures" are our greatest opportunities for personal growth, they give us a platform from which to learn and grow.

Back to what is most important - if you want an awesome physique you need to a) BELIEVE - that it within your realm of possibility b) BE COMMITTED - to keep the dream alive every day by visualizing it, holding it close to your heart and imagining the possibilities and c) BEING CONSISTENT - even when some days you don't "feel like it". Get over it and do it anyway.

I remember being shocked when I started my foray into Leanness Lifestyle and the requirement was three cups of veggies daily - I had no idea how I was going to do it, especially as I wasn't dreadfully keen on veggies. Today I ate six cups!

Here's how:

Breakfast: oats, protein , milk
Post Workout Meal: rice, Steamfresh veggie packet, butter chicken curry
Lunch: organic chicken sausages (2), 1 cup mushrooms, 2 cups spinach, 2 tomatoes (all stirfried together)
Snack: Berry Super Shake, 2 cups pumpkin soup (homemade)
Dinner: Simple Beef/Bacon Stew with rice, 2 cups broccoli and carrots.

As you can see, it's not that hard once you get yourself in the saddle - the hardest bit is planning how to make the leap!

Training today: teach RPM - I have a bad cold, but I managed to float through class :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing with us your food intake. It sure doesn't go with people's beliefs that to lose weight you have to starve yourself. If only people realised it was the opposite.

You are an awesome role model!

Sienna said...

I agree with combat girl, what a yummy menu! You are right of course, consistency is the key!