Kek awarded me a "Thinking Blogger" award some time ago and I have had a chance to think about and nominate 5 Bloggers whose posts make me think.
Anyway, apparently I’m meant to pass the award on to 5 other bloggers who make me think. Here’s how it works:The Rules:1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.2. Link to this post http://www.thethinkingblog.com/2007/02/thinking-blogger-awards_11.html so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
So, my 5 ‘thinking bloggers’ are (the envelope, please.....):
1) Rae - whose competitive journey and insights make for a wonderful read
2) Lia - same reason as above, but also not afraid to be honest about herself and her feelings, thanks Lia!
3) Nic - for her honesty in the whole competition process
4) Lisa - for igniting my interest in powerlifting again
5) Hann - who writes about all sorts of interesting things that aren't always fitness related.