Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Running and RPMing


Whew!

Just got home from Brisbane and we are packing the place up tomorrow and uplifting on Friday, which means we'll be home on Saturday. We have to wait until next Thursday for the movers to unpack at the new rental property though. It works out well in a way - I can learn all my Les Mills choreo whilst I'm waiting to move in. For the first launch in ages, I'll actually be getting to practice with other people.

It was lovely to see everyone and I got to do Ruthie Teina's RPM class. She is a phenomenal athlete and teacher and I just sat there absorbing it all, that is when my legs weren't screaming for mercy. Today I backed up and did John's RPM class this morning. I have DOMS up to ying yang, I had pasta for dinner, but I'm very happy.

Off to bed now - big day tomorrow - will see you all in a week and a bit ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move, Liz!!!!

Janew said...

Woo Hoo! Sounds like everything is running to plan Liz!!!

RPM ROCKS!!

janexo

Kek said...

Wow, that was fast! Hope the move goes smoothly.

Flea said...

I'm still unhappy that Perth can't have you guys here :( LOL, but I want to wish you guys all the best with the move.
I rode my bike with little man to swimming classes today and back home, it was 6,77km twice, nice! Feeling terribly tired now....yawn!

Rachel said...

Goodluck with the move Liz :)

Sam D-M said...

Cool, RPM with Ruthie T, you lucky thing!!!

Sam

RaeC said...

Good luck with your move honey... how nice is it to be back in civilisation??? LOL!! You won't know yourself with all the beauty salons, massage therapists, etc. at your beck and call just around the corner!! See you back on the blog soon xxx