Wednesday, May 23, 2007

For Mikey

Hi Liz,I came across your blog looking for trainin... Hi Liz,I came across your blog looking for training tips. I'm a mountain climber and cyclist so I stick to DVDs like The Tri-Athlete (which I love) but I am always looking for new training methods and ideas. It might be time to check out Cathe Friedrich. Any other suggestions?

Dear Mikey, I accidentally "rejected" your comment, so I've copied and pasted it. If you are into cycling I would suggest that you check out Coach Troy and his Spinervals workouts. They are excellent - you can use a stationary bike or bike trainer with these really well. The address is www.spinervals.com . The other person you can check out is Chris Carmichael. I haven't seen any of his DVDs but believe they are very good.

No comments: