Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Catching a wave!


Busy, busy, busy today - firstly taught Bodystep which was a lot of fun this morning. Then it was onto the New Rules of Lifting Workout B which is focused on compound exercises - more bang for your buck. I was pleased to increase the weight used in my deadlift and close grip pulldown and the whole exercise didn't seem nearly as painful as last week.

My panel interview was deferred until next week. This is fine by me as I am still adjusting to moving in properly. My DH tells me that judging by the untidy state of the house that I'm the happiest I have been for a long time.

He's right of course - I am most definitely riding a positive energy wave and life is good!

1 comment:

Nic said...

Hi Liz,
It's so nice to see that everything is coming together for you and you're enjoying life!
have fun,
Nic