Friday, May 18, 2007

Media tart!

Yes, my mug is in Women's Health and Fitness Magazine again this month. I haven't seen the article yet, but my good mate Kek and myself feature in the "Active at Any Age" article. I am rather chuffed as I have never been in a magazine before, apart from this month and last month's effort.

It's been a really busy week so far learning all the choreography for the Les Mills programs and getting back on the bike. I bought a gorgeous pair of Shimano SPD shoes which are just awesome to ride with and I've cranked out two intense weight training sessions as well. My abs are so sore that it hurts to laugh.

What else, I have been approached by Fitness First at Indooroopilly and Toowong to work as a Franchised Personal Trainer. I'm leaning towards Indro at the moment as it is closer to home and there is only one other female trainer on staff. Plus I have all of my online clients to look after as well.

After being so bored in Woop Woop for so long, it's sooo nice to be busy!

9 comments:

Splice said...

Can I please have your autograph? ;-)
You are just moving along in leaps and bounds!
I have to get me a copy of the Health and Fitness magazine.
Congrats on the PT job offer, that's great news.
Deb

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! Thanks for sharing.

--Bear from Music-Universe

Miss Positive said...

Sounds like its all happening for you Liz, moving back to Brissie must be just what you needed!

Well done on the article in WH&F, you star you!

Hilary xx

RaeC said...

LOL... I bet you didn't recognise yourself having all that fresh food when you got to the city!! How can people get food so wrong... RAW chicken in a salad, yet overcooked chicken otherwise. Some people have no idea and should never have entered the food industry!!

I couldn't imagine the look on your face when you saw your computer being dropped. I'd have gone spare if that happened to me!!

As for getting your mug in a magazine... is there anything wrong with being plastered all over the media???

Good luck with the decision on which gym choice to make... how nice to have a choice!!

Have a great weekend gorgeous xxx

Bug's Mumma said...

Wow lots is happening for you! Congratulations on the article :)

Flea said...

That's so great to hear how busy you are now and the fact that you enjoy every minute of it!! Go girl!!

Kek said...

It was a good article...I always worry with magazine articles that I'm going to sound stupid...

We ROCK!! :)

LizN said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments girls - a great way to end the weekend :)

Hugs
Liz ;)

Janew said...

Hi Liz
Wow it sounds like everything is running nice and smoothly for you!

Good on you Liz :)

jane xo