Thursday, October 15, 2009

Moo-hoo...


All has been a bit quiet over here in Liz-Land (hey that has a good ring to it!) on the blogging front, only because I've been pretty busy in real life. Yesterday I taught RPM and Bodystep and then picked up Maka's magical DVD (he worked wonders!), had a quick look at myself teaching RPM and then got the DVD off to Les Mills lickety split! It was weird looking at myself teach but compared to the last one I did, I think I have really improved. There's always stuff to work on of course, but it was quite encouraging! Hopefully Les Mills will think it's good enough to call me up for an audition. Just have to cross my fingers and hope for the best.

I've had a day at home after getting migraine like symptoms this morning. Luckily by lunchtime, it had begun to clear and I've been feeling better and better as the day has gone on. I am teaching RPM tomorrow and catching up with Kirstie (sorry Kirst, I can't find the link to your blog right now) which should be great fun.

2 comments:

Sam D-M said...

All the best with the LM submission! It is weird looking at yourslef teach on video, I am freaked out by my voice - crap is that what the participants have to listen too!! hahahaha

Hope the migrane completely clears soon.

Sam

Kirstie Robson said...

Was so great to catch up Liz and RPM was awesome! Can't wait to get back to Brisbane and do that again :) - my blog link is http://kirstierobson.wordpress.com

Kirst :)