Saturday, March 14, 2009

I just want the world to stay saved!

I'm a big fan of kids movies, especially when they have adult undertones throughout them. I think "The Incredibles" is one of the best animated movies I have seen in this regard and it's very, very funny. I mean, who names a supposed super hero "Syndrome"? LOL!

I'm feeling a bit like Mr Incredible today on many fronts - I just want the world to stay saved! Firstly I'm amazed at how my orderly clean home went into a state of disorder so quickly - I had everything perfect and then a cyclone, otherwise known as Life has cut a path through here this morning. I had my two RPM classes and took my time coming back to Earth and DH had lots of errands to run. The RPM classes went really well - the first one was pretty good, but the second one was a smasher!!! I often find that if I have to teach a double (which is rare, thank goodness) that the second class is often better than the first - you work out all the kinks in your teaching and you're more relaxed (probably because your legs feel like jelly to begin with)..

Secondly I've had a visit from both Gollum and the Insane Scale Leprechaun who were neither friendly nor favourable and that Incredibles Quote really resonated with me - it would be so good if we could just maintain a fantastic state of mind and then experience linear scale drops, but it's not the case - Gollum turned up with my other good mate, TOM and I expect that once they've had their jollies they'll be on the way out - but today I am feeling utterly female, hormonal and all the other good stuff that goes with the territory.

I'm looking forward to hitting my training a bit harder this week and the next job is to look at my diary and block off my training times before anything else. I have a job to do and I'm looking forward to grumbling about insane tough workouts this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your post made me smile....many reasons...the pairing of an animation movie to real life....and then real life with the house being destroyed after much effort to maintain.....it is comforting to see that life is similar and real for all of us...even if we are many miles away.....the common thread that is close between all of us is that life is real...and that we need to smile...and take lessons from every opportunity (BTW my favorite is the character Dorey from Nemo...smile)

Enjoy getting your grh on with your planning and actioning your training. Taking the time to focus on you will filter into all that is you...even the house keeping...smile

Renee