Thursday, March 19, 2009

Aaah photo opportunity!


As I mentioned in my first post of the day, Shelley and I had lunch today after meeting up at Fatness First for a bit of a walk and talk on the treadmill and then lunch at the Vietnamese. She also took some eight week out photos - we've done a couple of rounds of photos in the exact same spot in the Fitness First bathroom - we have our "posing tile" and we have to make sure that we cover the word "store" that is on the door - I didn't do such a good job here, but I will blame my height for that...or that my head needs more muscle! It's also a great reminder that even though I'm slim by most standards I'm not yet comp ready (I've been having a big case of the "smallies" this week - thinking I'm tiny and puny) - which is a good thing at where we are at right now. Anyway it was good to have a bit of a catch up - the girl is looking awesome and we're both looking forward to putting out the "big gun show" on together at the comp..hee hee.

8 comments:

Carolyn said...

That's a wicked quad you got going on there!! :D
Looking great Liz - can't wait till next week when you, me and Miss Shelley can catch up. Hoping I'm not going to look too hoogabeasty alongside you two!!!
Carolyn xx

Kerry W said...

Lookin' good Liz! :)

Unknown said...

Looking pretty awesome there, Lovie! I agree with Carolyn - your quads a fantastic.

Kek said...

Lizzie "Legs" Nelson.

;o)

MTB Girl said...

Go Girl! I'm looking forward to catching up with you next month - and blowing past that target you set me before I get there :)

Amanda

SeLiNa said...

You look GREAT!!!!!!!
xx

Splice said...

You look like you have gained some serious muscle Liz!!! I'm loving your new body, you are going to look better then you have ever looked before, I can see it already.
Debs xxx

Stephanie Davis said...

wooo looking good there liz! lol at you and shelley :)
looking forward to cheering for you!!
ps I haven't committed to coming to the RPM class early April as I have a couple of job interviews to prepare for etc but I will come if I can!