Saturday, November 01, 2008

The worst is over...I think!

I finally feel well enough to post after a week of being pretty sick - I ended up going to the doctor on Wednesday afternoon after summoning up the courage to check out my throat in the mirror with a torch - diagnosis - acute tonsillitis. Yuck - my throat has been a pussy mess for the past few days. Now it is just red and sore. I've spent most of the week in bed and couldn't entertain the thought of eating vegetables or doing any training whatsoever - I have lived on chocolate icecream and iced water and am only just starting to eat normally now.

Anyway I hope to be back into it tomorrow, last week I was fully booked for the first time and now I feel like I am going back to square one. Oh well, these things happen - just have to look forward and do the best you can with what you have.

Can't wait to feel well enough to train again!

3 comments:

Magda said...

Glad to hear that youre on the mend Liz. Pussy throat ..... EEEEUUUUW!!

:-) Magda

Nicole said...

Glad to hear you are finally on the mend. Tonsillitis doesn't sound like any fun at all - except eating ice cream :)Hugs from me to you Nicole xx

little rene said...

Thinking of you Liz you poor thing!

Sending you healthy vibes :)