Monday, November 03, 2008

Monday - back into it!

Back into the swing of things today, finally. I have to admit that I'm still feeling rather weak and sick but nevertheless got some training done as well. I had the luxury of actually participating in RPM today which was nice and I did upper body/shoulder stuff and more glute work. I have "piss ant " glutes which have improved (like a fine wine) but can always do with more muscle! Tomorrow I have a window of opportunity (40minutes ) to train so I will make the most of this with a run and some deadlifts.

Weight is bouncing all over the place - after reaching a new low, I bounced back when I started eating normally again and had what my mate Hazel would call an "ill timed" splurge meal last night which didn't help the situation any. So one step at a time to paddle the old canoe into calmer waters.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Liz! I don't have your e-mail address, and I know you don't go to FYY that much, so I thought this might be the best way to reach you.

I wondered if you still have that pumpkin protein muffin recipe that Catherine gave us years ago? If so, could you PM it to me at FYY? Thanks so much, and glad you're feeling better today. :)

Sue (alene1)

Em said...

I am glad you managed some training I hope you feel 100% better soon :)

Em:)