Sunday, September 02, 2007

Eating a Small Pony

"Skwigg" referred to the fact that she's been eating so much she could devour a small pony and I feel like I am headed in this direction myself. I have increased my calories faster than what Precision Nutrition suggested for a "metabolic reset" and I have been absolutely ravenous! I hope this means that my metabolism has "woken" up further. I haven't weighed myself, nor measured anything - though I did log my food on a few days - yesterday's effort was in the vicinity of 1900 calories which I'm pretty pleased with. Visually I look no different and a few people have asked me if I've actually lost weight (gotta love that!)

The girls and I met my parents at Indro to have a Father's Day get together and cup of coffee which was very nice. Now I'm going to take the girls to the park for some bike riding and fresh air. It's a bit flat without DH around though. I have spoken to him though, he arrived in Cape Town on Friday evening and restarts his course at University of Stellenbosch on Monday.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Liz, thanks for dropping by my blog. I know, it's scary how much food I'm putting away! I've got no idea how much I weigh either. I'm trying to forget about those numbers for a while and just focus on doing the right thing, PN-wise and training like a madwoman.
;)

Splice said...

Hi Liz!
How nice is it to eat more calories without the guilt!
Hope it continues to be a successful process.
Deb