Saturday, November 18, 2006

taking action



I think this is very true. I always feel so much better after I take action to achieve certain goals whether it be as simple as cleaning the house or doing some exercise.

I had an excellent training session yesterday. I did a 40 minute run on the treadmill (I am using the WW gym until the last!) and felt like I could keep running forever. I don't usually feel like this running on the treadmill, but when it happens you just want to hold onto that feeling for as long as possible.

Weights/RT was:
Chin ups with varied grips - 4 x6
Partial clean and press on the BOSU - 4 x 8
Shoulder press: 4 x 8
Dumbbell row: 4 x 8-10
Tricep Dips (body weight) : 3 x6
Seated row: 3 x 10

The rest of the day was spent finishing up with some PT clients - I have made the wonderful discovery of adding Therabands to weights to increase load - I can see I am definitely going to add it into my training - that and tricep kickbacks on the ball nearly reduced me to lactic acid teardom!

I'm heading out to Rocky today to buy myself some rubber flooring for my uber small gym space at the Further into Woop Woop house, now referred to as "FIWW" and a new pair of togs so I can start swimming immediately! I'm also going to see if I can get some more Naturoo sausages. That and the wattleseed steaks are my favourite kangaroo products.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never eaten roo before??? Must give it a go how to you prep and eat your roo??
Good luck with creating your home gym, i so would love to have a space at home to do the same but unfortunantly its a two bedroom unit that we are living in but hope to buy a house sometime in the near future:)
I am planning a holiday to the beach for and cant wait to take a dip!!!
Hope all goes well with moving:)
Em:)