Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Further into Woop Woop!

Ah yes, I'm still alive, but not complete - still no Internet access, so I am using the Library to enjoy my little fix of the outside world.

The move went smoothly although there are boxes scattered everywhere! I've yet to set up my little home gym area, but I have been running and swimming in the early mornings (before it hits 40 degrees) and checked out a small dingy place they call a gym here (the only similarity between it and Fitness First is that it wants to charge the same rates!).

Got Miss Georgia off to Kindy and nearly every other mother here seems to be in some stage of pregnancy. I made a firm decision to either use triple strength contraception or be celibate for the rest of my time here....

7 comments:

Splice said...

LOL Liz, don't drink the town water!!
It's great to hear you have arrived saftly, hope you get internet connection soon.
Take care,
Deb

Di Broeren said...

I was wondering where you had gotten to! Hope you are feeling ok. We must email and catch up properly.

XX

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL
Oh hun i feel for you, your stuck out woop woop with a bunch of hormonal preggy women you poor thing:)
Hang in there hun i knwo you will find away around any obstical that is thrown your way!!
Hope that you make your way through the boxes and enjoy the rest of the week:)
Em:)

Anonymous said...

LOL at the multiple stages of pregnancy.......perhaps there is nothing else to do in Moura!
Unbelieveable that they want to charge the same rates as FF!
You will have to come and visit us in Bris soon and get a FF fix!
Andjxx

Tracey said...

hahaha that is too funny Liz, not much to do out there, but I am sure that you shall find other ways!!

Good luck out in woop woop.

Ali said...

Good to hear the move went smoothly, good luck with the gym. Had to laugh at the last comment though, maybe there is nothing else to do in Woop Woop. ;) Good luck with it all Liz look forward to your next post, take care,

Alixxx

A Prelude To... said...

Liz - RE: all the preggo ladies...I'm positive your husband would prefer option #1.
Hope you're doing well :o)

Julie