Monday, November 20, 2006

Leanness Lifestyle Success Gallery



Have a look at my Sidebar and click on "My Leanness Lifestyle Success Gallery" and check out my "Before and Afters". I used to peruse the Gallery all the time during my transformation and I cannot believe I have finally joined those members who I have admired from afar!

Had an awesome workout today - I was on fire!

Run 30mins - escalating intensity ladder with increasing incline/speed - yeah!

Legs/Back/Butt

Hack Squats - 3 x15, Al Cosgrove's Leg Matrix (no, I cannot walk in a straight line), chins with extra scapular retraction, hyper extensions, partial deadlifts with glute focus and to polish it all off, some seated rows.

Now getting ready for the big move to FIWW on Wednesday :)

4 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Wow Liz you are amazing! Those photos just show how determined you really are to achieve your dreams.

Your workout sounds tough!

Hilary xx

Magda said...

HOO WEE What an achievement. I'm blown away!!

Magda

A Prelude To... said...

Hi Liz.
Would you be able give me the link to the Leg Matrix? My girlfriend was supposed to send it to me, but it never came.

Julie

Tracey said...

Good luck liz on the move to FIWW!! If you are ever coming to the big smok (lol) aka Gladstone, just let me know.