Tuesday, November 21, 2006

She rocks my world!

All of us who are associated with Leanness Lifestyle know her, but I'd love to introduce my mate Mary L from Illinois, USA who travelled the same journey I did and competed for the first time a week after our Nationals. I first "met" Mary during Bootcamp 3, where she pipped me at the post for most weight lost over the five week period and since then we have become firm friends and compared notes about our transformation along the way. She has been such a wonderful person to discuss all aspects of competing (and life!) with and I would love you all to see her - yes, the legs are just "wow", are they not?

http://davidgreenwalts.leannesslifestyle.com/video/mary_leach.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz,
hope the moving is going well!
Andjxx

Sam D-M said...

Hi Liz,

Just looked at your before and afters and I never cease to be impressed by what you have achieved!

I am drawing inspiration from your blog while i am in my 'sling rut'.

Sam

little rene said...

Wow Liz!

Mary is incredibly inspirational!There is a 50 year old lady here who is a triathlete that I find just as inspirational. She too looks amazing.

Makes me feel ashamed of my body considering I am only 32!

Hope everything is going well for you.

love

renexxx

LizN said...

Hi Rene, Sam and Andj,

Yeah, I'm alive, but only just :)

Hugs
Liz ;)