Thursday, September 10, 2009

When the Rage in Me Subsides

Guess the lyrics? ("Silence" Sarah McLaughlin)

Good choice of lyrics for today as the rage in me has subsided. After a little bit of deliberation, rather than let rip about this person that believes the lies he/she continually tells him/ herself (this pond scum isn't even worthy of gender identification) , I decided to hit "delete" on my brain keyboard and banish them to being a total non entity in my life. And if ever I come across them again, I think the appropriate term could possibly be "arsehole", lol.

I know I did the right thing as if by magic my mood started lifting and I started seeing sunshine again.

I'm ready to hit the ground running for a great day. Firstly to be a domestic goddess and do a little food prep and then to go and cane my Thursday lunchtime RPM class - yeah, I'm running wild and free!

5 comments:

ss2306 said...

Who? what? Erased!!

Hope you let them have it at lunchtime and are having a kick-arse day.

Andrea said...

I think that's the best thing you could have done Liz! Keep your life free of the negative people and you will be better off.

Andrea

Stephanie Davis said...

ohh i love a good story, but you're right, the sooner you forget about the A$$ hole the sooner you can get back to a positive frame of mind - their problem, not yours!! :)

Kek said...

Glad you could rise above it.

Erika said...

It is like a weight off your shoulders - although I know you like weight on your shouders - when you can do that. Good on you. I've done it once or twice, boy does it make a difference.