Monday, September 28, 2009

Being Different

Yeah, I'm different all right, I'm the only person I know who gets a cold/flu in September! It's funny, I was commenting to Shelley last week that I was feeling rather tired, we sensibly took the day off training, but perhaps this has been on the brew for longer than I thought. Anyway, the old throat glands are up like footballs, I'm taking my Vitamin C , Nurofen and sucking on a few Fisherman's Friends. What rotten luck!

Unfortunately off to work today in the pharmacy - that is the down side of my job - if no pharmacist is present, the store cannot be open by law. I'll just have to take it easy and try not to cough on anyone......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have we pashed Liz?

I'm with you - I am so sick this morning too. Off to the Doc at 10am, coughing so much it hurts, sucking on fucking lozenges to ease the throat, fever is firing and to top it off - sinus blocked from a touch of hayfever - SHOOT ME NOW....sharing your pain x

Valley Girl said...

Same, my 4 yr old goes all winter with nothing then come sept he's had a cold, the runs, ear infection, a cough from hell etc, & 2 lots of antiobiotics...

Not good, hope your well again real soon...

Magda said...

Hey Liz,

Peter (hubbie) planned his flu to kick off on Friday night and go full force through the weekend. No Grand Final lunch with the boys or rental hunting or anything really. You're not alone.

XX Magda