Friday, January 26, 2007

Yes I am

I am officially a computer dork. I'm trying to pretty up this blog and I've lost half of the info from the last one. Looks like I will be trying to fix things up today.

This morning I did Day Two of P90x, Plyo X, which is a hour long program of plyometrics. I really enjoyed this workout and picked up a few plyo moves I haven't seen before. If today's back DOMs is anything to go by, I am actually going to enjoy the Yoga DVD which is on Day Four of the program!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Sounds like you're getting a great workout from P90X. From what I've heard, its goal is to challenge people who have achieved advanced levels of fitness so it's a great workout! :)

Miss Positive said...

Liz I have trouble jazzing up my blog too - why does it have to be so complicated???!!! :) The best I could manage was a background colour change!

Your training sounds pretty intense - an hour of plyometrics sounds killer!

Hilary xx