Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy New Year to all

Happy New Year to all. Just putting in a blog whilst I am on holidays at Mooloolaba. It is midday and because none of us wants sunburn, we have come to the local Maze Mania for a play! There is free internet access, so I thought, why not?

The beach has been lovely and I have been running every second morning and enjoying the surf every day. It has been wonderful to get away from Woop Woop and put things into perspective a little bit more.

There is an awful lot on my horizon right now, but I cannot mention anything just yet. I'm hoping though that it will be all good.

6 comments:

Ali said...

Great to hear from you, hope your all having a great holiday, take care and enjoy the rest of your break

Ali xx

LizN said...

I've missed you all too. But I will be back in a week or so!

Hugs
Liz N

Andrea said...

Hi Liz,
good to hear from you!
glad you are having a fun time on hols.
Andjxx

Em said...

How wonderfull it is to hear from you:)
Missed you!!!
I bet the beach is perfect, so jealous i'm stuck in the city :(
Can't wait to have you back, have fun:)
Em:)

Janew said...

Hello Liz :) have an awesome time for the rest of your holiday! I look forward to reading some more blogging from you!!

Jane xo

Splice said...

Liz!!! I missed you!

Im glad you back and I can't wait until you tell us what's on your agenda for 2007 :-)

Hugs,

Debs