Friday, January 26, 2007

What you didn't know about me and were to scared to ask :)

Available or Single: married and definitely unavailable
Best friend: I have many close friends, but no "bestie"
Cake or Pie?: How about one of each - sultana cake is my pick for cakes and Saskatchewan Pie is my favourite pie. Saskatchewan pie has a filling of mixed berries...mmm :)
Drink of Choice: Hard to resist freshly squeezed juice
Essential Item: earplugs, to combat DH's snoring
Favourite Colour: blue
Gummi Bears or Worms: I'm not a fan of either
Hometown: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Indulgence: Sunday paper, smoked salmon and preferably in tandem. Smoked salmon is delicious on a croissant.
Jan or Feb: January - I love the feeling of starting a New Year!
Kids: 2 daughters 7 and 4
Life is Incomplete without : a kick butt workout!
Marriage Date: August 1996
Number of Siblings: 4 - three brothers and one sister
Oranges or Apples: both!
Phobias or Fears: I hate rodents of any description and I fear sleeping in when I have an important event to attend early in the morning!
Quote?: "I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul" Savage Garden
Reason to Smile: You are worthwhile because God chose you to exist in this world.
Season: Spring
Tag three people: nah, this is old hat by now!
Unknown fact about me: I still have baby teeth in my bottom jaw and no second teeth behind them (sob)
Worst habit: procrastination
XRays had: wrist, ankle, pelvis, mouth
Your Favourite Food: grilled salmon with baby potatoes and grilled asparagus as a main. For dessert apple and macadamia crumble with vanilla bean icecream :)
Zodiac: Virgo - I must be a throwback because I am messy and generally disorganized..sigh.

1 comment:

jodie said...

Hi Liz - thanks for stopping by my blog. Best wishes for the year ahead. Keep up the kick butt workouts!! :)