Saturday, January 27, 2007

Day 3 of the X

Today's workout was Shoulders and Arms - I was not looking forward to this one as I am still suffering nasty DOMS from the chest and back workout. Essentially the workout was four different giant sets done circuit style twice. There were some great variations on the bicep work and you can choose your rep range to suit your requirements. Most sets are 30 seconds to 1 minute long and at the moment, being back at the beginning after hols, volume is queen for me right now. I am beginning to feel my triceps already.

I posted this picture to remind myself of where I was last week - on the beach~! It is hot and humid here, which is unusual for Woop Woop, but there was rain last night which was a welcome sight.

I had a dream about Sue from Ideal Bodies last night. I rescued her cat! I don't know if Sue owns a cat, but we were trying to work out what to feed it and it kept jumping into our fridge every time we opened the door to eat our roast beef! I dream as if I am inside my body watching a scene unfold. Does that make sense?

Until next time :)

4 comments:

Em said...

Strange dream hun??? should look that one up in a dream book :)
Hey i just read the post below, i never knew you didn't like rodents?? I used to have pet rats that used to go everywhere with me riding on my shoulder, they would come on the bus and train and sometimes i would sneak them into the video store in my handbag LOL
Hav a fantastic weekend recovering from your DOMS :)
God i can't wait till i get to complain about DOMS again :)
Em:)

A Prelude To... said...

Hi Liz - thanks for your note. I just listened to your LL interview for like the 10th time on Thursday for inspiration!
Aren't dreams funny. I was happily awakened from a wierd one this a.m. - I was an adult (but feeling like a teenager) driving my Dad's car and smoking - one cig in each hand - when one flew out of my hand and into the back seat where it caught the cloth on the door on fire. heehee...wonder WHAT that was all about???!!!

Glad you're back! I've missed your bloggings.

Di Broeren said...

It's hot and humid here too. Sounds like you are back into the swing of things with intensity.

jodie said...

What a weird dream :) Sue does have a cat so that does fit but not sure why you are dreaming about him, ha ha.