Monday, January 15, 2007

Catching up with Di

What fun! Today I got to catch up with Di which was a lovely treat and so much fun. We talked for ages and it was great to talk about all things training and Figure. I told Di that I had been inspired by her blog and wishing I could compete in April, but I think that if I compete this year it will be definitely October - I want to make some more changes before I go to the trouble of peeling off the body fat again! Besides, I am just now beginning to feel happy in maintenance mode (read go out to an Italian restaurant, have pasta and pizza and feel good about it) - I don't think I want to gain anymore as I am starting to feel really strong and positive with the amount of training I am doing. I ran 11km yesterday in under an hour and felt terrific!

Di and I are meeting on Thursday and doing a leg training session. We're going to punish ourselves with some of my leg drills. Now that's DOMs I am really anticipating (insert evil cackle now>> )

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad to hear you caught up with Di. I hope I can follow your lead and regain my body post kids. You're an inspiration Liz

Splice said...

Im gald to see that you are considering competing again even if you do wait until Oct it comes around so very fast.
Say hi to Di for me and have fun together.
Deb

Janew said...

Have an awesome training session Liz!! Di is a real inspiration...although so are you :)

Jane :)

Magda said...

Hi Liz,

welcome back. I look forward to following your journey again this year.

Magda