Thursday, April 09, 2009

Better behaviour...


Thought it might be fun to put a Pet Shop Boys cover up to signify better behaviour today - it's amazing what a good night's sleep will do for one's perspective. Got my training in today, taught a good step class this morning (though I left my brain at home in Track 6) with plenty of intensity and made sure I got my strength training in, so I'm a happy girl. As well as all the 80s rockers with long hair, I'm a bit of a diehard Pet Shop Boys fan - in fact their mix of "Go West" was our "going away song" at our wedding! You see we purchased the "Very" album and must have listened to it for 10 months straight during our Canadian sojourn.

I hope everyone has a very safe and blessed Easter. I'm sure I'll be blogging over the weekend - but not until I've done some training and honoured my intentions by eating well and getting plenty of sleep!

1 comment:

SeLiNa said...

U and me both boss! Didn't realise how much my sleep, or lack of it, affected my LIFE!