Friday, May 02, 2008

INBA Brisbane Show Get Together


Seems like there will be a lot of bloggers around for the INBA Brisbane Titles on the 17th May. I have been thinking that it would be a good idea to have a recovery breakfast or get together on the 18th of May - my thoughts have been at a venue such as the Stamford or the Hilton, where you can basically get anything you need/want for breakfast if you're preparing (or you can hit the smoked salmon and danishes...your choice!). If you would like to come or have a better idea, could you please contact me via my Store Contact form at http://www.thefitnesssolution.com.au/ (I'm avoiding spam here). Thoughts and ideas most welcome!

PS - Can you see my gorgeous Shannon in the pic - my only complaint is that they didn't make her big enough!

PPS- If you are bringing kids, no problem - we can work out how to keep them busy whilst we enjoy ourselves

5 comments:

Tara said...

My Dearest Liz, The light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer every day. I for one, cannot wait to see how fantastic you are going to look once the swelling has gone. Hang in there :o)

Hugs, tara xxx

Andrea said...

Hi Liz,
That breakfast sounds sooo fantastic - I really wish I could come but I'll be back in Canberra (all going to plan - that might change yet) by then. I'm sad that I can't even come to the competition on Saturday. You guys will all have to take lots of pictures.
I hope that you are starting to feel better this afternoon. It sounds like your hubby is doing an excellent job of looking after you.
I would come out and visit you for a day if I could drive (I broke my arm today came off the bike) - perhaps I can cath the bus. I'll see how I go anyway!
Chat soon,
Andrea

Lisa said...

I am in, ad I will be the one eating the smoked salmon omlette - I love being a powerlifter!!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sounds great, count me in

Shaboom said...

Breaky - what a great idea!! So wish I could join you.... The stamford is such a gorgeous spot on the river :) Hope you are feeling better today Liz, thinking of you! xx