Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cabin Fever!~



Today I realized that I haven't left the house after my supermarket boogie a week ago. It's funny, even though I felt like I had researched the procedure well, it feels like the recovery is taking forever.

As you may be able to guess, patience is not one of my virtues! I've also done a bit of reading on various plastic surgery sites that say it's very common to have the 'post surgery blues' at this point. Soooo, when I'm sounding like a bit of a crankpot, tell me I'll get over it.

On the positive side of things, I've managed to get quite a lot of online work done this week and am looking forward to more of the same next week. I'm catching up with my Precision Nutrition materials as I prepare to get my official license and accreditation.

Excitement is also brewing over the Figure Comps coming up in the next few weeks - Michelle and Shelley next week at the INBA Brisbane and Katie the week after at the ANB Sydney titles. Katie put up a sneak peak on her blog today - she's doing a great job - have a look at my sidebar and click "Katie". It's an amazing feeling to see all the hard work that everyone has done and have been part of the process. You go girls!

No comments: