I've been inspired by Leslie (http://www.be-a-good-one.blogspot.com/ ) and her Take 5 Tuesday, but because I forgot to do this on Tuesday (typical me) I've decided on "Five for Friday instead".
5 Names You Love:
- Julia (that would have been child number 3 if she had eventuated)
5 Favourite Breakfasts:
- oats, Vanilla Whey and skim milk
- fruitsalad and ricotta
- bagels with cream cheese and smoked salmon
- omelettes with heaps of veggies
5 Favourite Stores (and why):
- Lorna Jane (I love the clothes!)
- Amazon.com (I can lose myself browsing here for hours!)
- Borders (see "Amazon")
- Toowong Village Fruit Shop and Deli - (always get the yummiest fruit and veggies here)
- Officeworks (I'm a stationary tragic)
5 Jobs you've had (and 5 you wish you had)
-checkout chick at Woollies
- nightfill diva at Woollies
- prawn deveiner and kitchenhand for a Japanese restaurant
- Group Fitness Instructor
Wish I had...
- travel compere for Getaway
- travel writer
- journalist reviewing concerts, movies and new products
- gone all the way and become a GP (though no regrets now)
- been a fashion designer...
5 Phrases I overuse on a regular basis..
- "c'mon!", "let's cane it!" and "awesome" when teaching RPM
- "oh crap" (self explanatory)
- "sumting wong!" ( Self Chinese Speak for "Something's wrong!")
- "Ok, Frost, you're driving!" (from the movie - Aliens - describing DH always driving everywhere)
-"I've checked your Calorie King" (all my clients would know this one!)
- "cheers" and "hugs" when signing off emails ---hang on that's six :)
What are your five for Friday?