Sunday, August 30, 2009

Quick Sunday Catch Up

Wow, what a week and a weekend for that matter! Where to begin? Probably at the start - we had our Quarterly Launches at the club this weekend and I taught two big RPM classes with Bron and then headed off to work. I am now working in a pharmacy every second weekend and on Mondays which isn't the most exciting, but it's a good steady income, so I consider myself fortunate that I don't have to work for the rest of the week. However, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I think excessive cardio is counter productive if you're trying to lose body fat (I am slowly making inroads into my Skinny Bones Challenge) and whilst I didn't overeat or stuff myself to the gills, I ate way way more than my normal appetite is used to (that is, first and second breakfast, first and second lunch and first and second dinner). In fact I ended with what I started with - oats and powder for second dinner!

Today was another day of work and I am grateful to be home. Luckily I had prepped dinner before I left this morning and I've spent the evening prepping my meals for my 8 hour plus day tomorrow.

I have been reading back through my blog over the past few months and then saw Kerryn's excellent post on perfection - so true that you don't solve things by getting older. Unless you face them, the issues are still there. My year has unexpectedly turned into an odyssey of facing all sorts of issues and learning from them, learning about myself and where I am right now.

Enough rambling for now. Time to hit the hay!

No comments: