Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Well, who's a blog whore then?

Two blog posts in two days, whoa~ another busy day - taught RPM this morning which was good and then went and had a Bodystep practice. I've still got bits and pieces to go - namely 5, 6 and the cooldown tracks but all is going well and knee is not too bad - nothing a bit of Fixomull and attitude won't fix at the moment.

Fitted in a couple of clients today - I have non officially taken Wednesdays off, but today just seemed to develop a life of it's own, not helped along by the fact I've got raging PMS/TOM and I could eat the arse out of a rhino today. It felt like every time I ate something I wasn't satisfied and by mid afternoon I was reaching for junk. Realized in the nick of time and thought that if I was to apply my 200, not 2000 calorie law then it had better be on decent stuff - so I've mown my way through a couple of large carrots and teamed it with hommus dip. It's just lucky there weren't any bunches of asparagus in there (I would be having orange hands and stinky wee in combination!)! Adding some fat in the form of a red curry (with regular coconut milk) also helped fill the gap.

I'm hoping that tomorrow I can do some strength training for the first time this week. Overall this week has been pretty good shoulder wise, so I'm one step closer to recovery! Yeah!

No comments: