Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dream Tan in my ears!

Yes, somehow I managed to get Dream Tan in my ears yesterday at the Nationals! It was a great night and although neither of my girls placed, they looked sensational up there in their beautiful blingy suits. I got to see so many of the blogger girls which was awesome - only blip in the evening was temporarily losing my mobile phone - but the legendary Tim Martin found it - thank you for your help Tim!

I also had the pleasure of having Michelle C and Carolyn come and do RPM with me yesterday - I knew that Carolyn was coming so I made sure I loaded the class with Motley Crue, AC/DC and Nirvana, especially for her!

Have spent the rest of the weekend on an excellent postural analysis course - cannot wait to apply what I've learned on Monday!

No comments: