Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday

Phewy, can't believe I'm posting tonight - made it through today after my 5.00am start - guess I am going to have to get used to that sooner or later. Got into FF Lutwyche and punched out a run and some elliptical/shoulder rehab work before going to the induction.

What I learned today - I'm a bit of a "cruiser" (no Shannon, not a "turner" if you're reading this). I produce my best results when I don't try too hard. Start thinking about everything and in my case it all falls to pieces.

Feeling a bit anxious about my shoulder and got a bit stroppy with one of the other PTs who wanted to try and "write me a program" in one of the practical sessions today - with the recovery from surgery and my shoulder combined, I'm really everybody's PT nightmare.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did he know your education background Liz? I think not. LOL!!

Andrea said...

Hi Liz,

I am exactly the same - just need a routine and I have to stick to it regardless - as soon as I start thinking too hard it all goes out the window.

I'm sure you would have been chuckling to yourself when the other PT offered you that opportunity!

Andjxx

Canadianchar said...

5:00 am is an early start! do they provide caffeine at your training sessions? :) best of luck with the MRI :)

Char