Friday, December 01, 2006

Desperate Housewives


Pretty quiet here today - I walked Miss Georgia to kindy today and got the surprise of my life when I walked back home - yes, I arrived home to find a gentleman mowing the lawn! Unfortunately he wasn't "Desperate Housewives" worthy, but wow anyway! Apparently it is all part of the employer service and some homes also have a cleaner come and visit once a week as well. I will be hanging out for that visit if it eventuates.

I had morning tea with two other women whose DH's also work at the same place of employment as DH. This was quite nice and I made some banana bread to take along. I decided to go against my introverted tendencies and invite them back next Tuesday, so I am going to dream up some LL friendly fare - probably a big fruit platter would be the go. DH has befriended a guy in his office with a hobby farm and yesterday he brought home a huge rockmelon (cantaloupe) for a dollar. You can't get much fresher (or cheaper) than that.

Getting my gym area together is still frustratingly slow, but I am well on the way!

4 comments:

Di Broeren said...

Hi Liz
I love Desperate Housewives! Can't wait for the new season.
Keep your chin up : )
Di
X

Anonymous said...

Good to hear your fitting in ;)
Hope you have a fun little tea party, Also i hope that your gym comes together for you nothing worse than getting frustrated over these things!!!
Have a great weekend hun:)
Em:)

Miss Positive said...

Wow a man to mow the lawn, fantastic! Crossing my fingers that you get a cleaner come and visit too!

Your morning tea sounds lovely, have fun, and good luck with the gym setup!

Hilary xx

LizN said...

Hi girls,

I can't wait for the new season of DH either ;)

Hugs
Liz N