Monday, December 11, 2006

Cardio Queen


Gosh, I cannot believe how many days have gone by since my last post! I have done a few strength training workouts since I last posted but most of my time has been taken up with cardio. Weird, I know for a Figure Competitor, but I would rather do something rather than nothing.

Tomorrow I have an upper body and hamstring workout planned in the Room of Requirement - but not before I give Cathe's Drill Max a shot. If it is as good as Bodymax 2 is then I will be in seventh heaven.!

Today I ran 5km and then backed it up with a 2km swim, with lots of drills for both freestyle and breaststroke. I would have shoved my RPM DVD in except that DH has done something to the sound on the computer and it looks as if we are going to have to replace the entire motherboard.

Apart from that, my day is consisting of catching up on paperwork and all of the normal and unavoidable tasks one associates with everyday living.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Liz:

DrillMax is my fave of the new series, so I do not think you will be disappointed! It's a great workout with serious fun factor. Bit of a space hog, though. :-) Anyway, I enjoy reading your blog!

LizN said...

Hi Marie - nice to meet you!

I really enjoyed Drill Max this morning and my shoulders are fried!

Hugs
Liz N

Janew said...

Hey hey cardio queen :) I hope your having fun with your training and also settling into your new home!
Take care and train hard!
Jane xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz,
Don't you just hate those very day chores getting in the way of your day LOL i know i do ;)
sounds like you are rippig it up with your cardio:)
EM:)