Sunday, August 17, 2008

What's going on?

Posting an update before I go to bed tonight - taught RPM this morning which was fantastic - had 37 (must be lucky number Shar!) in class this morning - I have been really focusing on this class - my goal being to get to know all of my participants by name which can be a tough ask when you're teaching four to five classes a week. However, taking the time to do this has really paid off as there is such an infectious energy in the room every Sunday and they're all getting pretty rowdy which is an awful lot of fun. Even though Group Fitness does not pay much, I have gained so much more from it than just some extra cash - I get a thrill from seeing everyone improve and look genuinely happy (except I thought I was about to pass out with exhaustion after Track 7).

Have got a lot of my online work out of the way and I'm ready to hit the ground running this week. I've got a busy one planned which includes meeting some of the girls on Saturday and giving them a Liz Style thrashing and catching up with Lisa for lunch in the middle of the week - a girl's gotta have some recreation you know :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds to me like you're having way to much fun at work Liz.

I'm up your way on Saturday. Can't wait to sample the weather.

Lia xxx

Splice said...

Hey there busy lady :-)
Looks like things are going nicely for you, it;s awesome to know.
Debs

Shannon said...

I wish I could take your class!

Hugs,

Shannon