Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wednesday

Trained new client this morning.

Own training:
30 min run - more pacey,more aggressive - need to meet my leverage!

RT:
incline dumbbell chest press: 3x11
pec deck 30kg 3x11 /fast foot high step scrambles 3x15
BOSU straight leg push ups with arm placement variation
standing front press on BOSU
lateral raises 6/5/4 3 x11
upright rows on BOSU 15kg 3x11
twisting seated bicep curls as many as I could to failure

Got another lead for a PT client today. I'm amazed as I haven't advertised.

What else - gym is as cold as ice. How I am missing my beloved Fitness First! Somedays all I want to do is throw in the towel - why would someone my age want to compete again. Then sometimes having this goal really helps me, because it is keeping me on the straight and narrow.

I tried Rae's chicken san bow chow tonight - I used teriyaki and soy and nearly a kilo of veggies spread out between the 4 serves. I like to eat large!

2 comments:

Em said...

Hnag in there hun!!!
It is most defiantly worth your efforts!!!
You are looking fab :)
Em:)

Jodi said...

Hey Liz, your still a spring chicken!!!! Look at Rae she is older and still competing!!! Same with Sue and isn't Lia the same age too??

Your doing a great job, everyone has doubts in their minds but at the end of the day you really love what you do don't you?

Lovcd the blue suit on you too!!!