Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tuesday

Training today:

RPM 31
Seasun Zieger "Straight Up Step" combo 1

I am enjoying Seasun's new DVD, though being the complete dork I am, it is taking me a while to get some of the steps down. I will feel like a million bucks when I have learnt the whole thing and can do it.

Hmm, what else? Today has been fairly slow - I received the 80/20 diet book by Teresa Cutter that I won off Ebay - the photos of her dishes look nothing short of spectacular. I also won "Fit Food" for the princely sum of $6, so I will have some lovely new recipes to try.

Tonight I have made a Beef in Red Wine Casserole. I tried to make it as healthy as possible, but part of the recipe involves browning the meat in 1/4 cup olive oil - I used 3 T of lite Nuttelex, but apart from that kept the recipe the same. I also used leaner bacon.

Trolling has been good today. I did have a boiled lolly from Sarah's birthday party, but as I hardly eat sweets I'm not going to sweat it too much.

No comments: