Monday, May 29, 2006

Monday

Training today: run easy with intensity ladder surges (+.1km/hr x 5) x 2 40 mins
RT:
Narrow grip pulldowns 3x11 (31/3 bricks)/Hack Squat 10kg 3x20 1:1
Barbell Pullovers: 3x11/hyperextensions with glute focus 3x20
Dumbbell Rows: 3x 11 (12kg) (note, need to watch technique more and squeeze dem lats)/glute hyperextension on the ball
overhead tricep extension: 3x9-11 (5kg)
tricep press down 1+1kg 3x11
medicine ball press 2 x 8

Seasun Zieger: Straight up Step - combo one.

Have just scored a personal training client. Handy as I haven't done any advertising as yet - now just have to work out where to fit clients/classes into training routine. I am trying to decide in which direction to go with life. I think that this year will end up being competition focused and the rest of the time will be spent training clients. I have been seriously thinking about starting a B.A - I am sure I will start being teased about collecting degrees, but I'm really interested in pursuing study in Journalism and Literature.

We must be about 19 weeks out from INBAs - my major push this time is to see how much more I can improve the abs/back and to be more comfortable with my posing and routine. Jo is going to do my routine again and I am busy listening to all sorts of music - maybe instrumental is the way to go this time - then there is no way I can lipsynch. Ugh.

No comments: