Friday, February 27, 2009

Testing times

Argh, have woken up again with hideous swelling in my extremities again. Looks like I'm off for more testing. I have more blood work to do next Tuesday, but in the meantime, I'm just going to try and take it easy today - have taught RPM this morning which was a bit tough on the old cankles and drove back to Indro thinking that I'd cruise in and have a shower. I was told on arrival at the gym that there was a plumbing problem and there was no water. I ducked into the shower regardless and got the last few spurts of water from the shower, thank goodness! Have four clients today and am rather relieved that I'm not stinky....

4 comments:

Andrea said...

good thing that you managed to get a shower Liz. That sucks the swelling has come back - I really hope they can find out what is causing it for you.
Andjxx

Kek said...

No water at the gym...that seems to happen to my husband regularly. And doesn't it put him in a stinking mood! Not to mention just stinking in general. :o)

Hope you're feeling a lot less swell (little pun there - see what I did?) very quickly.


OK, it was a very BAD pun...

Fifi said...

That swelling mystery is a bugger. I hope you get it sorted soon. I know what it can be like to have something wrong and have the docs not know what it is..arghh.

little rene said...

Hope you get to the bottom of this soon Liz xxx