Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Last Post

Disclaimer: I've just edited my last post - I realized a few hours after I had written that it sounded like that everyone who designed a training protocol or plan didn't know what they were talking about - I was having a laugh at the concept of elaborately named training plans - whether they are positive or negative , well that is up to your own critical evaluation. I am poking fun at myself because I have come up with elaborately named plans...I've even done idiotic plans, such as The Bootcamp Boogie.

This post was not intended to offend anyone or prove a point, simply it was me being amazed at how words/language can be interpreted - and I'm one of the worst offenders in this regard. My blog is about my thoughts and feelings and it's not my modus operandi to use it to offend.

If you're thinking by this stage I'm becoming unhinged, then you can rest assured that is probably the case - I'm sore, tired, mentally exhausted and feel like I'm going to lose the plot. So on that note, I'm off to bed.





3 comments:

skywind said...

I think people will understand you. Writing blog is because of their own, are a manifestation of his own mind. This is the real self.

http://eyesinkaleidoscope.blogspot.com/
http://fymtyh.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

who was offended?

Michelle said...

I thought it was a great post! I had a good giggle.