Sunday, August 20, 2006

Running Just as Fast as I Can!


This coming week is going to be a busy one for me. I am fully booked with personal training clients and it is going to be hard work fitting in my workouts around them, but I am determined to succeed.

It's another week where I want to put the foot down on the accelerator with the physical side of things and my big excitement for the week is that the Woop Woop Warehouse have bought an elliptical, recumbent bike and Concept 2 rower. I will be in cardio heaven!

I've spent some time prepping some meals and will check in sporadically over the week and hopefully visit some blogs. Otherwise, I'll just be keying in the training as per usual.

I hope everyone's week rocks! As King Theoden says in LOTR, "To Rack, to Ruin, to the Red Dawn!"

4 comments:

Splice said...

Cardio heaven? LOL...debt heaven ;-) Just kidding, Im just jealous.

Enjoy all the new exercise machines, I know I would. Lots of variety you have to choose from now.

Deb xxx

Sam D-M said...

Cardio heaven :-)...... one big state of the art cloud with unlimited equipment and move channels :-) Cardio heaven 2...... 365 days a year of sunshine :-)

I dont ask for much!!!

Hope you fit all your workouts in around your clients :-)

Sam

Ali said...

'Woop Woop Warehouse' that is a great name!!

Wonderful that you are so motivated and no doubt you will get all your own training in, have an awesome week!!

Ali xxx

LizN said...

Hi Ali, Sam and Deb,

Thanks for your good wishes. I'm going to have to push hard this week.

Hugs to all
Liz N