Friday, August 11, 2006

Either - Or - Part Deux


Another day where I have to apply the "Either/Or" principle again. My eldest daughter is sick today which meant I could not go to the gym this morning and train. However I am going to ask DH for some help this afternoon - would he please watch the kids whilst I get an hour of training in before my 5 pm client. 30 mins of cardio and 30 mins of weights. It's a lot better than nothing in my book and I am going to really push the intensity for the entire hour.

Thermometer sitting close to zero this morning. I wore socks on my hands to act as gloves. I am at my gorgeous best early in the morning these days....

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I find sometimes you can really get alot out of quick shorter session if you are really on a mission and push yourself.....just make sure you give yourself time to recover before your client turns up!!!!

It just shows how dedicated you are to use that small opportunity you have today to train when you quite easily could have said "I don't have the time".....that's dedication Liz.

Andrea said...

All or nothing, Black and white - I know it well! I saw Anne at the gym today and she is looking good.
Andjxx